Composite Adjustable Sill
- Extra thick, continuous moisture- and insect-resistant all-composite substrate provides a solid stepping surface and superior rot resistance.
- Thick, through-colored moisture- and insect-resistant composite cap and nosing resists wear and rot, and features a wood-grained appearance.
- High-dam, narrow cap mates with the dual-bulb bottom sweep to help deflect moisture away from the cap; engineered U-shaped weather seal creates an added barrier against wind-driven moisture infiltration.
- Flush-fitting, premium stainless steel screws form an uninterrupted sealing surface, resist corrosion, and adjust the cap vertically to help maintain a tight seal over time.
- Thick, 15-gauge aluminum approach provides excellent durability and a solid stepping surface.
Note: Continuous length available with spread mullion capability to fill 49"-75" rough openings.*