Return & Exchange Policy for products purchased on Store.Thermatru.com
Product Return Policies
The policies outlined below are solely for products purchased via store.thermatru.com. All Therma-Tru products purchased elsewhere (dealer, retail or otherwise) by the customer wishing to return and/or exchange should reach out to that specific entity.
Freight Carrier Damage Claims
In the event of damage, the following actions are appropriate.
- Claims for loss must be filed in writing, noting damage with photographs of tracking label, damaged goods to customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org) within one (1) business day of delivery
- The customer is obligated to report carrier damage claim to customer support (email@example.com) with proper documentation or imagery associated. Failure to do so may result in disallowance of a claim.
Item Not Eligible For Refund
- Policy / Restock returns
- Product that has been installed, painted or in any way modified from the original shipped condition.
- Requests for defective material must be submitted sent to Customer Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with pictures to indicate no quality or damage to the product.
Therma-Tru will accommodate cancellations for orders product under the following guidelines:
- Cancellation requests must be made via Customer Service 1-800-THERMA-TRU (843-7628) with your confirmation order number to cancel your order.
- The cancellation request must reference either the customer purchase order number or Therma-Tru order number, and the line item(s) to be cancelled.
- Cancellation requests must be received within one business day prior to fulfillment from receipt of the order via phone 1-800-THERMA-TRU (843-7628).
- Therma-Tru will confirm cancellations with an order cancellation acknowledgement email.